A user’s ability to view or access Database Backup files in the VIP Dashboard or with VIP-CLI are defined by the Org role and permissions assigned to them by their organization.
- Navigate to the VIP Dashboard for an application.
- Select an environment from the environment dropdown located at the upper left of the VIP Dashboard.
- Select “Database” from the sidebar navigation at the left of the screen.
- Select “Database Backups” from the submenu.
The “Next hourly backup is in [0-9]m” countdown is displayed in the top right of the panel and indicates when the next automated backup will occur.
- VIP-CLI is installed and has been updated to the most current version.
- To retrieve a list of available database backups, a user must have at minimum an Org member role or an App write role for that application.
- To generate and export a database backup, a user must have at minimum an Org admin role or an App admin role for that application.
Use the VIP-CLI
vip backup db command to interact with Database Backup files.
Last updated: December 22, 2023