When viewing an application’s environment in the VIP Dashboard, the Overview panel provides a snapshot summary of settings and activity for that environment.
- Environment type: Typically an application’s environment that is intended to receive public traffic is named production, and non-production environments intended for development are named develop, or preprod.
- Environment URL: Environments that are not yet launched will be accessible at a convenience domain assigned to them by default. Environments that are in a launched state will be accessible at a custom primary domain.
- GitHub repository: The displayed URL links to the repository branch that deploys to this environment.
- Software versions: Environments for WordPress applications will display installed versions of PHP and WordPress. Environments for Node.js applications will display the installed version of Node.js.
- Pull Requests: Open pull requests specific to the repository branch that deploys to this environment.
- Deployments: The three most recent deployments are displayed. Select the “More deployments” to access the Deployments panel, and view current running builds and a history of deployments.
Users with access to the VIP Dashboard for an application with any role are able to view the Overview panel for all of its environments.
To access the VIP Dashboard view for the application’s other environments, select the colored label at the upper left. A checkmark is displayed beside the name of the environment currently being viewed. Select the desired environment from the displayed dropdown list.
- Navigate to the VIP Dashboard for an application.
- Select an environment from the environment dropdown located at the upper left of the VIP Dashboard.
- Select “Overview” from the lefthand navigation menu.
Last updated: December 26, 2023