The default Dashboard panel of the VIP Dashboard provides a snapshot summary of activity related to an application.
All users with access to the VIP Dashboard are able to view the Dashboard panel.
Customers may have more than one VIP Platform environment for an application. To access the dashboard for an application’s other environments, select the colored label at the upper left of the VIP Dashboard which displays an environment’s name. All other available environments can be viewed and selected from a dropdown list.
The following information and links can be found in an environment’s Dashboard panel:
- Environment name (e.g., Production, Develop, or Preprod)
- Site URL: For unlaunched sites this will be the environment’s convenience domain.
- GitHub repository: The URL of the repository branch that deploys to this environment.
- Software versions: Environments for WordPress applications will display installed versions of PHP and WordPress. Environments for NodeJS applications will display the installed version of NodeJS.
- Open Pull Requests: Specific to the repository branch that deploys to this environment.
- Deployments: The three most recent deployments are displayed. Select the “More deployments” to access the Deployments panel, and view current running builds and a history of deployments.