On VIP, an organization is an entity that consists of a business in contract with VIP, the applications owned by that business that are hosted on the VIP Platform, and the people selected by that business to have access to view and manage their applications.
- Each organization is referred to by the name of the business in contract with VIP.
- An organization can have a collection of one or more WordPress or Node.js applications.
- One or more Primary Contacts are appointed by the business, and they are authorized to make decisions about the management of the organization’s applications.
- The primary contacts of the organization also govern user access to accounts that are related to the organization’s applications.
- All users given access to maintain one or more of the organization’s applications are also considered to be part of that organization.
Last updated: December 11, 2023