The WP-CLI Commands panel in the VIP Dashboard displays a log of all WP-CLI commands that were run on an application.
Users must have access to the VIP Dashboard in order to view the WP-CLI Commands panel.
To access the WP-CLI Commands panel:
- Navigate to the VIP Dashboard for an application.
- Select “WP-CLI” from the navigation at the left of the screen.
Each logged command displays the following related information:
- Command: The command that was run
- User: The user that initiated the command. Users labeled “VIP” are members of the VIP Support team.
- Time (UTC): Timestamp for when the command was initiated.
- Duration: The amount of time that elapsed until the command was completed, canceled, or errored out.
Limit the view of commands listed in the WP-CLI Commands panel by filtering the historical data.
- Select the Filter at the top right of the dashboard panel to display a dropdown menu.
- Select an option from the Filter dropdown to limit the view of logged commands by either Completed, Running, Cancelled or Errored commands.
Commands that are still Running can be canceled within the WP-CLI Commands panel by the user that initiated the command.
To cancel, select the “Cancel” option to the right of the Running command.