Users must have access to the VIP Dashboard to issue TLS certificates for a domain.
- Navigate to the VIP Dashboard and select the “Domains” panel option at the left.
- Add the domain if it does not yet appear in the Domains list.
- Click on the three dots (“···“) to the right of the domain and select “Install Certificates” from the dropdown.
- Select the “Let’s Encrypt” option.
- A confirmation message will appear at the bottom of the dashboard screen when the Let’s Encrypt TLS certificate has been installed.