Logs can also be useful for debugging, security, and incident investigation.
- The Audit Log in the VIP Dashboard provides an audit trail of all management actions for an organization or an application.
- HTTP request Log Shipping provides logs for each request made to VIP’s edge network of servers for an environment.
- Logged output for PHP error reporting on WordPress environments including fatals, warnings, and notices—and output sent to
stderron Node.js environments—is retrievable in the Runtime Logs panel in the VIP Dashboard or with the VIP-CLI Runtime Logs command.
- Slow query Logs provide the ability to identify queries made by an application that take an unusually long time to execute.
- The WP-CLI Commands Log in the VIP Dashboard displays a log of all WP-CLI commands that were run on an environment using the VIP-CLI
Last updated: September 20, 2023