[Status] VIP Scheduled Review, and set a date when we can assign an engineer to spend the required time to review your changes.
As an alternative to having a large changeset undergo a scheduled review, the pull request could be broken up into smaller, more atomic pull requests. Then, a number of smaller pull requests could be created, reducing the review time. One workflow for achieving this is:
- Create a fresh branch off
- Check out one of the changes from the branch used in the large pull request.
- Push this change to the new branch.
- Commit and push up the new branch.
- Create a new pull request.
A more detailed explanation of breaking apart a large pull request into more manageable chunks is available for reference.